1Barcode.com Java Barcode Reader is a high performance Java barcode reader for barcode reader Java developers.
Java Barcode Reader supports recognizing barcode images in GIF, JPEG, TIFF, PDF formats and AWT Image objects.
Java Barcode Reader supports 60+ linear and 2d barcode symbologies, and includes most popular barcodes, like Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN 128, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPCA, UPCE, Data Matrix, PDF417, QRCode.
[download trial version]
- Decodes barcodes from scanned document images, the clipboard and image files such as TIFF, JPEG and GIF images.
- Returns a string value for each barcode recognized.
- Advanced barcode recognition algorithms search for barcode images in any position and orientation.
- Royalty-free perpetually licensed runtime.
- 100% created in Java.
- Compatible with Java 1.2 and later version.
- Supports desktop, server and web based projects in common Java applications.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems, including Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008.
- Java source code may be supplied with the purchase of the Unlimited Developer License and a signed source code license agreement.
- Supported barcode types include Code-39, Code-128, GS1-128, Code-93, Code-11, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, MSI, UPC-A and EAN-13. Additional barcode symbologies may be added by request with the purchase of the Unlimited Developer License.
- Decodes GS1 function codes and application identifiers in Code-128 barcodes to industry standards or custom character strings.